compensation: $20/hr-$25/hr depending on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
One of our clients in the Healthcare sector, located in Boston, is conducting a search in the community for an Administrative Medical Assistant to join their team! This Administrative Medical Assistant role will be on a long-term contract basis. The Administrative Medical Assistant will receive and process requests, register patients, contact companies, manage online portals, triage incoming calls and fax, as well as schedule appointments. The ideal candidate will have some experience in the healthcare industry, are an autonomous worker, and wish to work for a prestigious company!
If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Enter data and review information
• Use the EPIC system for documentation
• Verify insurance using patient accounts and data
• Assist in web updates as needed
• Gather data on petition usage, review data and create reports
• Serve as the point of contact for petitions when needed
• Manage a high volume of patients
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Medical experience is a must
• Claims experience is a plus
• Proficient in Outlook, Access, Excel and Word
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, troubleshoot, and think outside the box
• Ability to wear multiple hats and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
If you're interested in learning more about this role, please respond with a copy of your resume. This position is looking to be filled ASAP.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers