compensation: 17-20 $ per hour employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative Financial Assistant
One of our clients in the higher education industry is looking for an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis. The Administrative Financial Assistant will focus on managing data and supporting a dynamic team. The Administrative Financial Assistant will be expected to provide and handle confidential information. The ideal candidate for this role is organized, determined, committed and ready to enhance their network and skillset.
Interested applicants, please apply with a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Act as initial point of contact and resource for office inquiries
• Plan and coordinate meetings and events which includes: serving as the primary contact for and assisting with the vendors, drafting invitations and inviting attendees, taking notes when necessary
• Schedule meetings, arrange travels, handle expense reports
• Assist in web updates as needed
• Review and process petition requests
• Gather data, review data and create reports
• Serve as the point of contact when needed
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of market data related software such as Bloomberg, FactSet etc.
• Proficiency in Outlook, Access, Excel and Word
• Calendar management knowledge
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, troubleshoot, and think outside the box
• Ability to multitask and coordinate between different departments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers