compensation: $20-25/hr DOE employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client located in Downtown Boston (Financial District), is seeking an Administrative Assistant with immediate availability for a temp-to-hire position. This individual will provide a variety of standard and advanced administrative functions - it is important that this person can work independently and be self-motivated, along with having strong initiatives and excellent follow through. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build professional relationships is essential, as well as the ability to be an effective and engaged team member in a fast-paced environment.
• Scheduling and arranging on-site and off-site meetings, including catering services, audio/video set-up, and note taking
• Maintaining day-to-day calendars and recurring meetings for assigned managers and departments
• Acting as a central contact for the Admin team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation
• Preparing and coordinating travel and expense report management
• Providing clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, collating and all other administrative support
• Drafting and formatting confidential and non-routine documents; proofing work and making changes as necessary
• Other various administrative projects as needed
• Skills in developing collaborative internal and external relationships; experience building and leading a diversely qualified and motivated support team
• Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience managing complex calendars
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism, and ability to work with minimal direction
• Extreme attention to detail, and strong analytical thinking
• Strong writing and proofreading skills
• Highly motivated and able to complete ambiguous tasks
Think this could be a good fit?! Interested and qualified candidate should apply with a resume along with their interview availability. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers