We seek to hire talented people and to create an environment that facilitates continued professional growth. The extensive and ongoing work with our founders and collaborators adds an outward-looking, collaborative aspect to the company's culture. This blend of internal and external talent, combined with cutting-edge science and an innovative business model, make us an exceptional place to work.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a receptionist and office administrator and possess excellent communication skills and providing impeccable customer service to guests, vendors and callers. Candidate must be a team player and have the ability to quickly shift and manage multiple projects and priorities. This role requires a proactive approach to providing consistent, professional office support. This person in this role is committed to follow-through on all assignments and tasks and is knowledgeable about administrative procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as the primary receptionist (answering and directing incoming calls and greeting, directing, and assisting visitors in a professional and courteous manner)
• Check Company Voicemail and route calls to appropriate individuals
• Administrative duties including: filing, printing, faxing, copying, scanning, shredding, processing expense reports, ordering and managing kitchen and office supplies
• Travel arrangements for non-management team members
• Maintaining and stocking the kitchen daily (including cleaning the fridge, cleaning the coffee maker, putting water, juice, and soda into the refrigerator, etc.)
• Maintaining and stocking the office supply room, ordering supplies as needed
• Setting up new employee badges
• Picking up the mail daily and distributing it to employees
• Creating shipping labels for the team
• Signing for packages, unboxing packages, putting away materials
• Fulfilling requests from employees for assistance as needed
• Manage calendars for conference rooms; set up conference calls and GoToMeeting
• Coordinate outside guest seminars and meetings; including but not limited to room set-up
• Organize and manage catering including weekly Company Lunch
• Assist with planning and set up of weekly company socials & company events
• Assist HR team with coordinating candidate visits, booking candidate travel and lunches
• Coordinate the purchase and maintenance of office equipment
• Coordinate with building maintenance staff and service vendors
• Maintain templates and forms
• Ensure that all shared work spaces are well maintained and maintain general office tidiness
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and other projects as needed
• Other ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors Degree
• 3 or more years working in an administrative support role, outward facing
• Highly organized, energetic, hands-on individual with demonstrated capabilities in administrative functions
• Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with expertise in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Written and verbal fluency in English.
• Forward thinking and positive attitude and understands the value of a team approach.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers