compensation: $18-$22 hourly during contract; $45K permanent employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a well-known school in Cambridge is seeking an Administrative Assistant for a contract to hire role! Aside from having administrative experience, this individual must be poised, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Experience in academia is preferred but not required.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree required, and at least 1 year of related experience.
• Experience providing a broad range of professional administrative and project support.
• Must be able to respond to regular shifts in workload and the changing needs of the organization and the people they support
• Ability to anticipate and resolves problems; proficiently executes a wide range of advanced technical applications and updates supervisors on status of tasks and projects.
• Communicates and interacts regularly with University officials, external organizations, and the public on a variety of matters.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• A strong work ethic, personal integrity, and self-motivated.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• A strong passion for higher education and a commitment to serving a diverse student population.
• Communicates and interacts regularly with staff on a variety of matters, including providing information and specific responses to urgent and sensitive issues.
• Organizes and implements administrative support, including arranging appointments, schedules, and meetings; arranges for media, space, and catering services; manages office mail; works in close association with other office and department staff to ensure timeliness and responsiveness of all office support services.
• Initiates, organizes, and implements administrative systems and processes for efficient office management, including active and archive records, communication (including the intranet), planning and scheduling.
• Reviews a wide range of information and analyzes and compiles data for review. Prepares documents and correspondence, reviews and edits materials.
• Manages office equipment, including computer software, hardware, and networking, printers, copiers, fax machines, etc. to ensure efficient and reliable office operations. Works closely with department staff and outside vendors to maintain and repair equipment.
• Other duties as required.
Think this could be a good fit?! Please apply with a resume along with your interview availability for immediate consideration. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers