One of our clients in the higher education industry, located in Boston, is looking for an Administrative Assistant on a long-term contract basis. The Administrative Assistant will focus on acting as a liaison for all levels of management and ensure a smooth flow of information. The Administrative Assistant will be expected to provide support to the Associate Dean and handle confidential information. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is driven, organized, experienced, and ready to enhance their network and skill set.
Interested applicants, please apply with a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
· Act as initial point of contact and resource for visitors and inquiries
· Plan and coordinate meetings and events which includes: serving as the primary contact for and assisting with the vendors, drafting invitations and inviting attendees, taking notes when necessary
· Provide direct administrative support to the Senior Associate Dean along with other Deans in the office
· Provide support to Grad students in the office
· Assist in web updates as needed
· Review and process petition requests
· Gather data on petition usage, review data and create reports
· Serve as the point of contact for petitions when needed
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· 3+ years administrative experience
· Proficiency in Outlook, Access, Excel and Word
· Calendar management knowledge
· Scheduling experience
· Excellent communication and follow-up skills
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, troubleshoot, and think outside the box
· Ability to multitask and coordinate between different departments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers