Hire Partnership is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for one of Boston's leading Healthcare Insurance companies. This is a great position for an Administrative professional that wants to get into a strong medical organization that is very cultured and reputable.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Assistant:
• The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for daily scheduling/calendar management, including travel arrangements.
• Composing and distributing event and meeting briefings.
• The Administrative Assistant will be composing, typing, and sending correspondence, memos and reports.
• Assist with other administrative duties as needed
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
• The Administrative Assistant must have 3 to 5 years of Administrative experience; event planning experience is a plus!
• Associate degree/ Administrative training degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The Administrative Assistant must have solid computer skills and competency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Organization and attention to detail are a must for this position
If you have the above qualifications, please email your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hire Partnership, LLC, we discuss what YOU want. Whether you're looking for a career change, a temporary position or something in between, we have the experience to match you up with a company that fits you. We partner with some of Boston s leading companies - offering you opportunities you simply can't find elsewhere. All Hire Partnership job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting or representative of positions that we expect to fill in the near future.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers