One of our clients, a real estate firm located in Wakefield, MA is looking for an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis. The position will become permanent for the right candidate. The Administrative Assistant will focus on acting as a liaison for all levels of management and ensure a smooth flow of information. The Administrative Assistant will be expected to provide and handle confidential information. The ideal candidate for this role must be driven, organized, experienced, and ready to enhance their network and skillset.
Interested applicants, please apply with a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Act as initial point of contact and resource for office inquiries
• Plan and coordinate meetings and events which includes: serving as the primary contact for and assisting with the vendors, drafting invitations and inviting attendees, taking notes when necessary
• Making sure everything is stocked and clean
• Setting up new agents
• Schedule meetings, arrange travels, handle expense reports
• Assist in web updates as needed
• Supporting the brokers
• Serve as the point of contact when needed
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 2-3 years of administrative experience
• Proficiency in Outlook, Access, Excel and Word
• Calendar management knowledge is a plus
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, troubleshoot, and think outside the box
• Ability to multitask and coordinate between different departments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers