compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience and education. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SI2 Technologies, Inc. (SI2) develops, delivers and supports RF/microwave and sensor systems for our customers in the defense and aerospace markets. In the defense market, our solutions enhance the warfighter's effectiveness while providing increased protection against current, new and emerging threats. SI2 is a small business which offers a dynamic, merit based work environment where highly motivated employees excel and are urged to reach their full potential. SI2 is currently seeking motivated candidates for an Administrative Assistant position. To be successful in this position, candidates must have strong organizational skills and great attention to detail, strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, maintain confidentiality and enjoy learning and expanding their knowledge base.
SI2 offers a dynamic, merit based work environment where highly motivated employees excel and are urged to reach their full potential. Come join our success and grow with the strength of our fascinating new products. We are looking for the individual with confidence and the right stuff to join our team!
Job Function Responsibilities
As a full-time employee, the successful Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the following job functions:
• Greet and register visitors
• Coordinate company travel arrangements
• Maintain paper and electronic filing system
• Maintain inventory of office supplies
• Distribute faxes and mail
• Coordinate and process shipping and receiving including account reconciliation and reporting
• Process purchase orders
• Maintain Purchase Order files
• Manage invoices including obtaining approvals for invoices
• Provide general office support
• Prepare, maintain and log Non-disclosure and Consulting Agreements
Qualifications and Requirements
The highly qualified candidate will possess the following skills and proficiencies:
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
• High School diploma and 5-7 years of Administrative experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrate ability to adapt easily to change and work well under pressure
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and display good judgement
• Enjoy teamwork and excel in a dynamic multi-tasking, small business environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work well independently
• Professionalism and reliability
• Occasional travel may be required
• Merit-based Team Work - We have assembled an action-oriented team of smart, creative and energetic technical and business experts passionate about our mission. The dynamic team is comprised of highly educated and talented people in the fields of electrical, mechanical, materials, manufacturing and aerospace engineering and physics. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the keys to our performance. Our team works in an energetic, flexible and small business environment. Each member of the team is offered the reward of individual responsibility with professional mentoring and support to excel and discover his/her full potential to make the greatest impact to the team.
• Innovative Technology - We solve complex warfighter problems through "smart" electronic system solutions. Our solutions utilize a combination of conventional and proprietary design, materials and manufacturing techniques to enhance the warfighter's effectiveness while providing increased protection against current, new and emerging threats. Using this technology, our team creates rapid, innovative and cost-effective solutions to the complex and ever-changing battlefield problems facing today's warfighters... We make things smartTM.
• Excellent Compensation - We believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees with a generous benefits program that we strive to improve and upgrade to meet the needs of our employees. We offer an attractive, complete benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability insurance, Flexible Spending - Health and Dependent Care, 401(k), fully vested Company contribution to 401(k), educational reimbursement and more. In addition, our employees receive paid time off for holidays, illness, personal use and vacation.
SI2 Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC - M/F/D/VEEO.
To apply for this position, please visit send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please Include desired salary, if you are an U.S. Citizen authorized to work in the U.S. and why you are interested in the Administrative Assistant Position at SI2 Technologies.
Attention Agencies and Other Vendors: At this time, SI2 is not seeking any outside assistance to find qualified applicants.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers