Small real estate company located in the North End of Boston.
Office assistant position opening - starts immediately.
Great opportunity for a local area college student or someone with a flexible schedule looking for part-time work. Part-time hours October - May, and full time hours during the summer (including Saturdays). The position will require someone that can provide administrative support in our office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Show apartments to prospective residents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Faxing, scanning, and copying documents
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists, and client/resident information
- Retrieve information when requested
Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as ability to work within a team. Sales and Marketing experience is preferred. Proficient with MS Office and Outlook with competent general computer skills.
Pay to commensurate with experience. Please email resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers