compensation: $19-25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative Assistant II
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest Law Firms in the Boston area! This is a temporary position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be a multi-tasker. Join this fast-paced environment and work closely with the lawyers of the firm!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
• Presentation preparation including editing and distributing materials.
• Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
• Review formal documents and keep records.
• Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, updating contacts, etc.
• General office management and administrative duties.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience.
• No experience with law enforcement required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers