compensation: $50,000 range, depending upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - FULL TIME
Galatea Associates is a stimulating, collaborative, and fun place to work. Headquartered in Davis Square, Somerville, and with branch offices in Tampa, Durham, and London, Galatea is a software consulting firm specializing in solutions for the world's largest financial institutions. The company is currently seeking a Full-Time Administrative Assistant to work in our Somerville office. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated learner with the ability to multi-task in a challenging, rapidly growing organization.
Office Administration & Bookkeeping: Provide administrative support for office operations, including coordinating and tracking recruiting process tasks, preparing monthly expense reports related to employee purchases and travel, performing bookkeeping tasks related to a/r and a/p transactions, tracking assets inventory, reconciling credit card statements, preparing month end reports, and performing general clerical and bookkeeping duties incidental to tasks. In charge of ordering office items, gathering quotes for office improvements, and preparing work stations.
HR Administration- Enrollment and termination of employee benefits (Health, Dental, etc.), perform employment background verifications, maintain employee files, manage hiring and leaving packets, and schedule employee trainings as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Bachelor's degree or at least 3 years doing equivalent administrative/HR work experience is required
• Experience working with GSuite (Google docs & sheets) and Microsoft applications including: Excel, Word, and Power Point
* must demonstrate competence and familiarity with Excel
• Familiarity with Quickbooks
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent detail-oriented organizational skills with solid follow-up skills
• Ability to maintain Confidentiality
• Familiarity with employment laws and regulations is a plus
• Strong initiative and ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Exhibit and uphold a professional demeanor at all times
Hours / Salary:
This is a full time, salaried position with a competitive salary in the $50,000 range, depending upon experience, and with a full benefits package, including health, dental, commuter, and 401k plans.
Please submit resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers