compensation: 17-20 $ per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Administrative Assistant at a Non-Profit Company
One of our clients, a non-profit company located in Newton MA, is looking for an Administrative Assistant on a contract basis. The Administrative Assistant will support the Director of Fundraising, focus on acting as a liaison for all levels of management and ensure a smooth flow of information. The ideal candidate for this role is driven, organized, experienced, and ready to enhance their network and skillset!
Interested applicants, please apply with a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
• Act as initial point of contact and resource for office inquiries
• Plan and coordinate meetings and events which includes: serving as the primary contact for and assisting with the vendors, drafting invitations and inviting attendees, taking notes when necessary
• Schedule meetings, organize video conferences, arrange travels, and handle expense reports
• Assist in web updates as needed
• Prepare PowerPoints when needed
• Maintain and update internal staff directory
• Gather data, review data and create reports
• Assist with logistics by coordinating seminar and workshop set-ups
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of administrative experience
• Experience in a Non-Profit organization is a plus
• Proficiency in Outlook, Access, Excel and Word
• Calendar management knowledge
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, troubleshoot, and think outside the box
• Ability to multitask and coordinate between different departments
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers