An award winning international Consulting Engineering firm with offices around the globe has an immediate need for a Group Coordinator (Administrative Assistant) based in their Boston Office.
Are you an organized and a meticulous individual, able to work in a demanding professional services environment and
remain calm under pressure? If so then this is a great opportunity for you!
The Group Coordinator (GC) acts as a gatekeeper to the team and plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth, efficient
and successful operation of the group The GC is responsible for the non-technical administration of the group and
reports to the Line Manager and Office Manager.
• Organize, attend and minute group meetings, including follow-up of action points
• Ensure IT requirements of the group are notified to IT Support
• Assist with resource planning, if required
• Maintain informed position on team schedules, taking messages and managing interfaces with external and internal
• Manage office credit card statements
• Complete expense reports
• Scanning and electronic filing of project related documents & drawings
• Assist with annual audits for Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO
• Arrange international and domestic travel, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation for the team
• Obtain/renew PE licenses + memberships/associations for team
• Set up new starters desks for team and assist with inductions
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors
• Maintain informed position on team schedules (travel and vacation)
• Mail distribution
• Office and kitchen supply inventory and maintenance
• Project Work/Specs Editing
• Set up FedEx & Post office shipping and courier pick- ups
What can I bring to the role?
• Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Energetic, proactive, organized and detail orientated
• Ability to multi-task
• Must have good editing and proofreading skills
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
• Experience of maintaining and enforcing administrative procedures and quality management systems
• Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
• Have the desire and ability to absorb new information quickly
• Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity
• Good secondary and/or college education
• Previous experience with architecture or engineering firm a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers