We are a growing Biotech looking for an Admin/Receptionist to join our team asap! This individual must be ready for the challenges and responsibilities that come from working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Greet, welcome and direct all visitors, candidates and vendors
• Answer, direct and address incoming telephone inquiries
• Oversee the Company office supply inventory; manage related purchasing activity
• Coordinate local ground transportation for visitors and others as needed
• Distribute mail internally and coordinate outgoing mail and overnight packages
• Schedule ad hoc meetings and related logistics
• Oversee general office operations including upkeep of office records and filing system
• Opportunity to be involved in General Administrative, HR and Finance related projects
• Two to three years relevant work experience, college degree preferred
• Someone who enjoys interacting with wide range of people and is comfortable dealing directly with corporate executives
• Ability to work independently within a team environment. A detail-oriented and adaptable work ethic
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills
• A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office is required (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) along with corresponding practical business experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers