compensation: Great Salary + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years of experience as a dental assistant. Our company also has 49 other locations in New England and Growing! Excellent Opportunities across the company for Growth and Development!
Our office opened in 2011 and we attribute our success to our talented team who make every patient's visit the most pleasant and successful dental experience possible. We offer a very positive work environment where you will employ your skills, grow, learn, and work with other motivated, caring dental professionals. We love our community and annually will engage in fundraisers to support local charities. Last year the Somerville office alone donated: $8,000 to the Somerville Homeless Coalition, and engaged in many local community events!
Here is what some of our team members have to say about their experience working for our company:
• Rosa C- Lead Assistant "We have a culture of support and encouragement." (with the company for more than 10 years)
• Shaneeka B. Patient Access Rep "I like working here because it is a close-knit team." (with the company for 6 months)
• Emily L. -Patient Access Rep "The office is structured and organized." (with the company for more than 4 years)
• Inessa E. -Hygienist "The dentists are nice and treat you with respect. They truly listen." (with the company for more than 12 years)
We're looking for a Full-Time Dental Assistant to work:
Only 2 Saturdays a month, only till 2pm.
• 401k plan
• Paid vacation + major holidays
• Dental Plan
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Top benefits
• Excellent Team and Company
Please send us your resume and tell us why you are the perfect person for this role.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers