About the Job
Administrative Coordinator ... you are clever, resourceful and independently driven. You know how to take the ball and roll with it. You get things done.
Channel your talents into productive contributions as you provide on-going administrative support for the Corporate Director and a high level Development department of a unique and team and driven company. This is the perfect role for a sharp individual who is highly organized and able to decisively make well thought out decisions and run with them.
Administrative Coordinator primary responsibilities:
• coordinate workshop enrollments, travel arrangements, notifications, agendas, hotel arrangements and correspondence for workshop participants and guest speakers
• manage projects, prepare special reports and attend to the daily operational and admin support needs of the staff
• process invoices and records; enter certification tests and data into computer
• manage weekly itineraries and calendars
• prioritizing word processing projects
• answer phones/ address inquiries
• maintain attendance records
• monitor department supplies
• prepare reports
• analyze data
Administrative Coordinator requirements:
• 2-4 years Administrative Support experience
• intermediate to advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills along with strengths in word processing, spreadsheets and graphics applications
• high degree of organization and detail focus
• excellent communication rapport
• ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Degree is Required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers