We are assisting one of our clients, a boutique finance firm, in finding a rock star Administrative Assistant! The company offers huge upward mobility, great benefits, and truly invests in their employees. We are looking for candidates who have a background in office support and administration with an interest in learning more about working in administration in the finance world.
Job title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
* Handles all incoming calls and visitors to the office, greeting them with enthusiasm and professionalism.
* Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
* Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
* Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
* Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
* Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
* Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* MUST have a completed Bachelor's degree
* Must have 1-2 years of prior office experience (internships ok)
* Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers