Our client is an outstanding biotech start up based in Waltham. They are looking for an incredibly detail-oriented Data Entry Specialist to assist their Human Resources department with a 4-6 week long project.
The Data Entry Specialist will report to the Human Resources Manager and ensure that all employee information be inputted correctly into the system, and assist with other data entry projects as needed.
The responsibilities for the Data Entry Specialist are to include:
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Verify and correct data where necessary to ensure absolute accuracy
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all employee records
• General filing and organization of paper files after successfully entering all information into system
• Check completed work for accuracy
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
The ideal Data Entry Specialist will have:
• Previous experience with data entry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products - particularly Excel
• Accurate typing skills and proven ability to enter a high volume of data quickly and efficiently.
• Knowledge of office and administrative procedures
• Sound understanding of grammar, punctuation, and correct spelling