compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits are offered by Clio. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Sales Support Manager
Clio is one of the worlds' leading suppliers of grooming products for men and women - sold successfully at retailers across the U.S. and around the world - ranked by Nielsen in 2016 as the fastest-growing and the largest volume supplier of ladies personal care/grooming appliances. The company continues to grow in 2017 and is seeking a Sales Support Manager to join our successful team.
The Sales Support Manager at Clio is critically integrated into the Sales, Accounting and Marketing teams - as the in-house leader for all retailer data analysis and reporting as well as meeting/presentation preparation and follow up and primary point of contact for retail buyers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead sales support activities, including:
o Competitive analysis and understanding
o Retailer presentations (including pricing and assortment collaboration, etc.)
o Retailer line review preparation
o Retailer new vendor and new item documentation
o Sales meeting follow up
• Lead retailer analysis, including
o POS analysis (using retailer portals such as Retail Link, Target POL, Walgreens AIS, 1010 Data, etc.)
o Promotional, Assortment, and competitive analysis
o Inventory analysis
o Strategic account planning (forecasting, planning, problem-solving)
• Participate in calls and meetings with retail buyers, clients and/or sales representatives (calls, corporate office meetings, trade shows, etc.)
Attributes and Skills:
• Able to juggle several projects at once, handle last-minute (urgent) requests, and turnaround action-items quickly with a positive attitude
• Able to parse and distill large amounts of data to draw insights and report clearly to the team
• Desire to challenge the way analysis and reporting are done to uncover new and improved ways to be more effective and efficient
• Clear communicator, articulate writer and speaker with strong interpersonal skills
• Organized, extremely detail oriented with exceptional time-management skills
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree is preferred but is not required
• 1-3 years of sales support or relevant experience is preferred with a working knowledge of demand planning within the consumer products industry is strongly desired but not required
• Experience with Walmart Retail Link is desired but not required
• Advanced experience with Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
• Experience with Photoshop is desired but not required
• Position is full-time but company will consider filling position part-time for the right candidate
• Offices are located in Needham, MA
• Office environment is casually-dressed with summer & holiday ½ day Fridays, competitive compensation and great benefits, etc.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers