compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Commonwealth Psychology Associates, named a 2014, 2015 & 2016 'Top Places to Work' by the Boston Globe, is seeking a motivated self-starter to be an Intake/Client Care Coordinator. We are seeking an articulate, knowledgeable self-starter who can be a compassionate, competent resource for clients interested in our therapy and neuropsychology services. This position is perfect for a graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or Social Work or an interest in Psychology or Neuropsychology. This position is also ideal for those with an entrepreneurial spirit as you'll receive a practical education in how a successful mission-based small business operates. We support growth and professional development initiatives and as a growing company, we love to promote from within when operational management opportunities arise.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting phone intakes with potential new clients
- Providing information to potential clients regarding our services
- Identifying appropriate clinicians within the practice for new clients or making external referrals, as necessary
- Verifying client benefits with insurance companies
- Providing administrative support to the Intake Team
- Participating in front desk coverage when needed and other administrative tasks as required
A successful candidate for this position must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Highly organized, extremely detail-oriented and the ability to work efficiently
- An interest in psychology services
- Excellent phone skills; warm interpersonal style; able to establish a good rapport with clients, while sometimes dealing with sensitive topics
- Articulate speaker that is capable of obtaining benefit information from clients in a sensitive, but efficient manner
- Patience and persistence needed to obtain information from health insurance companies and the ability to relay this information to clients in a way that is easy to understand
- Personable, calm, efficient and enjoys interacting with people on the phone and in person
- Customer service experience/training a plus!
- Highly developed computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
We offer an attractive, professional, and enjoyable work environment and we are located in the Financial District area of Boston. Competitive salary and benefits, including 401k with company contributions, profit sharing, health insurance, flexible spending account, student loan payment assistance, and pre-tax MBTA passes.
Hours are may be 8 -- 4 or 11 -- 7, depending on the needs of the team.
Candidates seeking a long term career position with opportunities for advancement should email RESUME AND COVER LETTER to address above.
***Resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered! Please include salary requirements in your cover letter. ***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers