compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Commonwealth Psychology Associates, named a 2014, 2015 & 2016 'Top Place To Work' by The Boston Globe, is seeking an intelligent self-starter to join our administrative support team.
This is a unique entry level opportunity to contribute at an essential level at a thriving small business. You'll do meaningful work every day helping people gain access to timely, high quality behavioral healthcare. Perfect for ambitious recent grads who may be considering a career in psychology or counseling and want two to three years of real-world experience interacting with clients and clinicians. This position is also ideal for those with an entrepreneurial spirit as you'll receive a practical education in how a successful mission-based small business operates. We support growth and professional development initiatives and as a growing company, we love to promote from within when operational management opportunities arise. This opportunity has the potential to be a launching pad for those interested in healthcare administration or pursuing graduate work in psychology.
A successful candidate must have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional demeanor, a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to multi-task AND be detail-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree required
Primary responsibilities include:
- Greeting, checking in, and scheduling clients and providing superior client service
- Collecting co-pays and reviewing client accounts
- Communicating practice policies to clients & helping them resolve financial or administrative issues
- Responding to phone inquiries from potential or current clients who need assistance
- Helping to answer all phone calls -- we pride ourselves on being easy to reach
- Creating a great first impression when a new client calls or walks in to the office
- Schedule management for clinicians
- Contributing to the smooth functioning of our busy front office
- Friendly, supportive, fun, and award-winning work environment
- On the job training
- Opportunities for increased responsibilities and possible advancement
- Health & dental insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- Generous paid time off
- Pre-taxed transportation plan
While this position will primarily be in our Financial District office, occasional travel to our other locations in Back Bay and Newton may be necessary to help cover when staff are out for illness/vacations.
Hours are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday OR 10:15am-6:15pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday. Flexibility for either schedule is expected.
Please email RESUME & COVER LETTER to address above.
***Resumes without cover letters will NOT be considered!***
***Please include salary requirements in your cover letter.***
Please note due to the high volume of resumes we typically receive, we are not able to respond to all inquiries. We thank you in advance for your interest.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers