compensation: $14 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to support and enhance the lives of individuals by encouraging personal growth and active participation in the community, and respecting individual preferences and diversity. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Provide on-site job coaching to adults with developmental disabilities.
•Provide off-site job coaching for individuals working in group employment.
•Adhere to all treatment plans for the individuals, maintain records, write progress notes and complete annual assessments.
•Case management responsibilities: maintain records and progress notes, advocacy, and maintaining contact with family, residences, businesses and appropriate agencies.
•Teach, train and act as a role model for individuals in the program.
- 1 year experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- High School Diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal and agency vehicle in the course of employment.
- Ability to complete CPR, First Aid and Crisis Intervention Training.
- Ability to lift and support body weight of any program individual with the assistance of another employee.
Hours & Salary:
- Full-Time, 40 hours per week.
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive health insurance (no deductible, employer pays 85% of premium)
- Dental insurance
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) matching retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
- Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time Benefits
- 12 paid holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Keywords:community based day, vocational, day time, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, care worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy.
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers