compensation: $12.50 per hour employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Walnut Street Center is looking for qualified Relief Direct Support Professionals to work directly with adults with developmental disabilities in one of our many residential sites as Medford, Cambridge, Somerville, and Arlington areas.
As a Relief you can build your own schedule opportunities!!
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Assisting individuals with Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs
- Providing individuals with supports to ensure access to community activities
- Participating in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives
- Providing therapeutic support and assisting in the development of Behavior Support Plans
- Transporting individuals (vehicles provided)
- Medication Administration
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver's license for 3+ years, and a good driving record
- Ability to pass MAP Certification within first 6 months of employment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
All trainings are provided!
Relief position pay rate is $12.50/hour.
Walnut Street Center offers many benefits including our generous health, dental, and vision insurance packages. We have several tuition programs for employees looking to further their education as well as offers for 401k retirement plans.
We believe that diversity strengthens the value of workplaces, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume including your availability.
(Keywords: developmental, disability, disabilities, adults, human services, mental illness, mental health, autism, psychology, non profit, CNA, HHA, MAP, direct care, direct support, residential counselor)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers