compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Relief Counselors, MULTIPLE POSITIONS!
SCHEDULE: On Call as Needed
The Relief Counselor will provide coverage for housing staff in Supportive Housing-CBFS/Pine Street Inn. The incumbent will be responsible for providing support to individuals living in a residence for adults with mental illness and will be required to provide documentation as needed. The Relief Counselor will oversee the safety of the residents and the cleanliness of the residence and oversees tenant's interactions and social skills.
• High School Diploma or GED
• MAP Certification or the ability to become certified within 90 days of employment
• Must be able to communicate verbally and by written means
• Prior experience working with persons who are mentally ill; professionally or personally
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. with assistance
• Frequent bending, stooping and standing for extended periods of time