compensation: Upon qualification employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Foster Care Caseworker
Serving as a Program Services Coordinator (Foster Care Caseworker), you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the children and families we support. Work with children and their Intensive Foster parents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, and ensure compliance with state regulations. Be part of a strong team of social workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
Program Services Coordinators (Foster Care Caseworkers) are a critical link to the community for those we serve, and they serve as a bridge between our direct care and clinical staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services to the individuals we support.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who is a strong advocate for children and who is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on a permanent placement plan. Our Program Coordinator roles provide a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a career path in Social and Human Services.
Specific tasks include:
· coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to the individuals we serve
· partner with foster parents and other internal resources to support transition needs for children in homes
· as part of the treatment team, collaborate with many other professionals (Schools Administrators, Funding Sources, Therapists, Guardians, Parents)
· attend weekly supervision meetings with Clinical Supervisor to address questions, gain support, troubleshoot client needs; attend weekly staff meetings to discuss program needs
· serve in rotation (with Supervisor back-up) for After Hours Emergency On Call response
What we offer you:
• A chance to make a difference in children's lives on a daily basis
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Competitive salary and paid time off
• Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
. Medical, Dental, 401 k
• Family-oriented environment, employee events
• Career development and advancement opportunities
• A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
• Bachelor's degree in human services or related field
• Valid driver's license in good standing
• Access to a registered and insured vehicle
• Successful clearance of background checks including fingerprinting
• State law requires Social Work Licensing within first year of employment
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers