compensation: $14/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus After 90 Days + Generous Benefits Package employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you like making a difference in the lives of others?
Are you interested in working with young adults to increase their independence?
Do you want a rewarding career working with people with developmental disabilities and autism?
Do you want to be part of a growing and dynamic team?
The Community Based Day Program offers a range of community activities that foster active participation in the community with a focus on vocational preparation and job training. The Vocational Skills Coach is part of the Work$mart program, which supports individuals who are either working in community based jobs or who are interested in obtaining a job that meets their interests. The Vocational Skills Coach, serving as a role model, will work with participants in small groups to increase their job readiness, as well as promote independent living skills and a balance of health and wellness.
We are seeking:
• A dynamic, personable, energetic and responsible person to work in this growing program.
• A candidate with a strong desire to work with individuals with developmental disabilities and autism.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and autism preferred.
• BA/AA degree preferred; however minimum of high school degree and two years related experience in a care giving or educational environment; hospital, school, day program, etc. may be substituted.
• Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal and agency vehicle in the course of employment.
Hours & Salary:
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday 7:30-3:30p
• $14 per hour, pay differential for MAP certification
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
• Competitive health insurance (employer pays 85% of premium)
• Dental insurance
• Tuition reimbursement, tuition remission programs and scholarships (up to $2,000 per year)
• Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
• 12 Paid Holidays
• Loan forgiveness
• Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
• 403(b) matching retirement plan
• Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069
CNA, personal care assistant, certified nursing assistant, home health aide, PCA, HHA, , Day Habilitation, day time, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, case worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers