compensation: Centerboard offers competitive pay, benefits and time off. employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Pre-Independent Living Residential Program - Case Manager
The Case Manager will be working under Centerboard Families as part of the Youth Services Division and works with our pre-independent living residents. This position is full time with comprehensive benefits. The hours vary to meet the needs of program participants and collateral meetings. The Case Manager will be responsible for providing direct support to the residents participating in the program(s) and maintenance of resident’s daily records. The Case Manager will be responsible for performing all job duties according to program policies and procedures.
Essential job functions include but are not limited too:
• Create service/goal plans and update regularly
• Meet with clients weekly or as needed
• Update progress notes according to goal plan
• Maintain resident’s clinical records, required documentation and update progress notes according to treatment needs.
• Complete necessary referrals for therapy, psychological evaluations, mentors and others as needed.
• Advocate and provide support for the residents as appropriate.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified applicants should have previous experience in case management, training and meeting facilitation. Additional requirements include excellent communication, computer and organizational skills. A Bachelor’s degree or working to a degree, bi-lingual ability is helpful. A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is necessary.
Centerboard in a nonprofit organization that coordinates services with families in the north shore area. Centerboard assists our clients/families with housing, job search, ESOL, financial coaching, tax preparation and many other services. Visit us at www.thecenterboard.org
If you enjoy working in a flexible environment and helping others please apply to the posting via the link below.