The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to empower individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to thrive in their living, social and work communities. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
The Job Coach position in the Employment Services Program provides individualized support to a person with developmental disabilities on a 1:1 ratio at two community work sites. The position requires standing on your feet for 7 hours each day, 5 days per week. It will also require transportation of the individual to and from their work sites in your personal vehicle. The position contributes to the coordination of individual services and communication with community employers, other agency employees, families, government agencies, and the community. We are seeking a dynamic, personable, reliable, and responsible person with a background in the Human Services or Special Education field to work in this position.
- 1 to 2 years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Valid Driver's License, good driving record and a willingness to use personal vehicle during the course of employment.
Position is 40 hours per week.
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
- Competitive health insurance (no deductible, employer pays 85% of premium)
- Dental insurance
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability
- 403(b) matching retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
- Generous Vacation, Sick, and Personal Time Benefits
- 12 Paid Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
vocational, job coach, day time, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, case worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, psychology, mental health, disability, rehabilitative, human services, nonprofit, autism, advocacy
Please send a cover letter & resume or fax to 617-244-0069.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers