Walnut Street Center is looking for a qualified Community Support Professional to work 1-on-1 with a male individual with developmental disabilities in our Day Habilitation Program at 291 Mystic Ave in Medford, MA.
• Assist individual with Activities of Daily Living, personal care, and nutritional needs
• Provide individual with supports to ensure access to community activities
• Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and documentation of ISP objectives
• Provide therapeutic support and assist in the development of Behavior Support Plans
• Responsible for "arms-length" 1:1 assistance throughout shift
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Valid driver's license with at least 3 years' driving experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work in a team environment required
• Previous human services or long term care experience strongly preferred
• Previous medical and behavioral experience strongly preferred
• CNA/HHA experience helpful
All trainings are provided!
Starting at $13.40/hour for permanent positions! Once all trainings are completed, there is potential for $15.10/hour.
Walnut Street Center offers many benefits including our generous health, dental, and vision insurance packages. We have several tuition programs for employees looking to further their education as well as offers for 401k retirement plans.
We believe that diversity strengthens the value of workplaces, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Walnut Street Center believes diversity strengthens the value of workplaces. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
(Keywords: developmental, disability, disabilities, adults, human services, mental illness, mental health, autism, psychology, non profit, CNA, HHA, MAP, direct care, direct support, residential counselor)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers