favorite this postAwake Overnight Counselor (Newton, MA)hide this posting
compensation: $14.00 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Who We Are:
The Price Center, founded in 1977, is a non-profit human service organization in Newton Highlands. We are a values based and team focused organization offering residential services, employment supports and day habilitation programs. Our mission is to support and enhance the lives of individuals by encouraging personal growth and active participation in the community, and respecting individual preferences and diversity. For more information on The Price Center, please go to our website at: http://www.thepricecenter.org
The Awake Overnight Staff shall perform:
1. Awake overnight shifts at the residence, each consisting of the performance of all necessary care, services, and supervision of the individuals.
2. Awake Overnight duties include general cleaning of the home, and any paperwork that the Program Manager may request. In addition, awake overnight staff will be required to do checks on the individuals while they are asleep to ensure their safety and health.
3.The Awake Overnight Staff will be responsible for the individuals morning routines and preparation for their day.
4. From time-to-time, such the Price Center may reasonably request additional services consisting generally of the care and supervision of individuals.
- Current CPR, First Aid and MAP certifications required.
- Experience with individuals with developmental disabilities, work experience in a community setting.
- Possession of a valid Drivers license, a good driving record and a willingness to use personal or agency vehicle in the course of employment.
- Ability to interact with individuals, staff, and families in a professional manner.
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a program team.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
Hours & Salary:
- 28 hrs per week (Mon-Thurs overnight)
- 30 hrs per week (Fri-Sun overnight)
- $14.00 per hour
Our comprehensive and generous benefit package includes:
- Competitive health insurance (company pays 85% of premium)
- Dental insurance
- Employer paid life and Long Term Disability insurance
- 403(b) matching retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and tuition remission programs
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Personal Time Benefits
- 12 paid holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
Please email resume and cover letter or fax to (617) 244-0069.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers