favorite this postAssistant Clinical Director Needed - (BCBA) Developmental Disabilities (Cambridge, MA)hide this posting
compensation: Low $60's / year employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
As an Assistant Clinical Director I (ACD), you will assist the Site Manager (SM) / Program Director (PD) in meeting the clinical goals of the program. You will work directly with Site Manager/ Program Director to train, coach, and guide the design, development and review of behavior management strategies, skill building strategies, program implementation, and staff skill development. Additionally, the Assistant Clinical Director will act as internal consultant regarding clinical issues.
• A master's degree in a Special Education, Psychology, Social Work, or related field required. In some cases, experience may substitute for academic training. High school diploma or GED required.
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) through the Behavior Analysis Certification Board required (except in CT).
• 1-3 years experience in a clinical setting.
• Strong time management and writing skills.
• All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a current, valid, US drivers' license for at least one year.
• All applicants must be able to become CPR, First Aid certified within 2 weeks of employment and MAP certified within 150 days of employment.
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a CORI, reference, multi-state background and driving record check.
How to Apply:
Click on a link below that you are interested in and follow the instructions to create a profile, upload your resume, and submit your application.
Vinfen serves a diverse population in its residential and day programs. Applicants who have lived experience and/or a multicultural background and/or are bilingual are encouraged to apply.
Why Vinfen? We are committed to you! We offer paid training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
Our comprehensive and generous benefits package includes
•A fully funded, employer-sponsored retirement plan that requires no employee contribution as well as an employee-funded 403(b) plan
•Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
•Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
•Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
•Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
•Educational Assistance and Remission Programs
•$500 Employee Referral Bonus with no annual cap!
•Other generous benefits and perks!
Keep In Touch!
To learn more about Vinfen, and/or to apply to this or other Vinfen positions, please visit our website at www.vinfen.org. Recruiters, please no calls.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our open positions and current events!
Keywords: mental health, behavioral health, developmental disabilities, intellectual disabilities, ABI, acquired brain injury, care worker, care giver, social services, counseling, social work, group home, DSP, DDS, Direct Care, home health aide, HHA, psychology, mental health, disability, developmental disabilities, rehabilitative, outreach services, human services, nonprofit, autism, crisis, trauma, advocacy, recovery.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers