We are looking for a passionate student/recent graduate as a Visual Design Intern in our Boston office. At Orimagi, we are passionate about designing toys that blend arts and technology to encourage creative play. We are a group of tinkerers and designers that believe playing with the right toys can inspire a generation of lifelong learners.This is a 3-4 month contract, with the potential for an extended offer.
We are looking for:
* In depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
* Strong grasp of design hierarchy, typography, and color.
* Experience in web/print design including: web design, packaging, instruction design, vector illustration, booklet design.
* Experience in branding, logo design
* Organized Team Player: must be able to shift between 2-3 projects and communicate well with the team.
* Fun loving, and an interest in play, creative learning, toys, and STEAM education.
* Quirky yet polished design aesthetic
* 1-3 years of experience
* BONUS: demonstrated experience with paper craft/origami
* You will be working with the lead designer in building the brand identity and designing various digital/print assets
* Booklet/brochure design and layout
* Research the latest design trends in consumer products
* Brainstorming visual design concepts
* Photography and photo editing
* Participate in play testing and analyzing ed-tech toys
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers