At WOO Sports, we are passionate kiteboarders and action sports athletes creating technology that progresses our sports. We are a bunch of hardcore engineers and professionals - some might call us nerds - with lots of "left brain" degrees and skills, but at the core of it, we are a "right brain" company. We hope that the fun, passion, adrenaline and flow we experience when we go kiteboarding, skiing, snowboarding, you name it, transpires through our products. In the end, this is what WOO Sports is built on, and this is what all of us feed on day in and day out.
WOO Sports is seeking a talented Social Media Creator to develop, create and execute innovative social media campaigns and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, plus a curiosity for experimenting with new concepts.
The Social Media Creator will develop and launch social campaigns that impact customers globally. You will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will own organic social efforts for series, specials and initiatives. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
- Develop, launch and analyze social strategies and campaigns for WOO from inception through post-launch/sustain
- Foster social conversation and help build engaged communities
- Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Build relationships with active community members and partners
- Present to the team regularly on progress and insights
- Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- 3+ years experience in social media marketing & creating online content
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute and scale social media campaigns
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering fun ideas for our communities
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- Love for Outdoors and Action Sports is a big plus!
Ready to jump in? Reach us via email with a personal introduction and links to your relevant work experience: portfolio website, social media accounts, original content, etc. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers