ThirdChannel's retail intelligence platform empowers the world's leading brands to see what's happening -- or should be happening -- with their products on the ground in thousands of stores and identify where to allocate marketing resources to drive higher sales.
The retail execution and analytics platform integrates real-time data from field teams on the ground with sales, inventory, traffic and other sources of data to reveal retail execution issues. The system generates action plans that guide field team efforts, unlocking sales potential and quantifying results with measurable ROI. Don't have a field team? ThirdChannel matches an exclusive, on-brand force for brands and retailers to flex up presence in stores.
ThirdChannel is headquartered in Boston, MA.
ThirdChannel is seeking a talented, full time creative person with experience in designing corporate collateral and brand identities. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual should possess keen conceptual and innovative design skills as well as a strong corporate identity-focused portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a senior designer with the ability to turn feedback from multiple stakeholders into effective designs.
• Produce unique, engaging, dynamic and interactive visuals for our trade show booths, videos, data visualizations, infographics, powerpoint presentations, social media, online ads and other print and web marketing collateral
• Create new email and newsletter templates consistent with brand guidelines
• Play an integral role in maintaining the visual brand integrity, and review, revise and enhance identity standards
• Conceptualize, style, and carry out creative, solution-focused photo and video shoots
• Select photography consistent with our brand look and feel for use in social media, digital advertising, and website
• Provide graphical elements to elevate the visual design of our videos
• Collaborate with designers and engineers to create web pages and update site pages within established guidelines
• Prioritize multiple projects and deliver high-quality designs on-time under tight deadlines
• 3+ years' experience in a graphic design role
• Bachelor's degree in a design-related discipline
• Proven graphic design experience in print, web, email, and video
• Expertise in illustration and typography
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office (including Word and PowerPoint)
• Expert knowledge of Audio and Video Editing Tools
• Familiarity with current web development technologies and standards, including HTML and CSS
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
We hear that we should talk about the great benefits we offer. A position in our company comes with the following benefits:
• Stock options in the company
• Strong health and dental plans
• Flexible vacation time
• A collaborative, open workplace environment...you have to see it to appreciate it
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers