compensation: Competitive fixed wage and paid drive-time (based on experience) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a FREELANCER looking for on-going work?
The Santana Properties Team of Keller Williams Cambridge is seeking a Part-Time Real Estate Photographer. On average you would be responsible for 2-3 photo shoots per week lasting approximately 1 hour/each. Some weeks you may have up to 5-6 photo shoots. The vast majority of these shoots will take place in fully staged, vacant, 2-3 bedroom condominiums in the Cambridge/Somerville area. NO EDITING is required. You will only be responsible for taking approximately 20-30 photos and uploading them to Dropbox or a similar platform.
- Travel to our new listings (Usually in Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, or within a few miles)
- 5-10 minute prep. Turn on lights, open blinds, make sure chairs are straight...etc.
- Take approximately 20-30 interior and exterior photos of the property
- Upload the RAW files to Dropbox or a similar platform
- Experience in Real Estate Photography preferred (training if needed)
- Have your own car or other dependable source of transportation
- Provide your own DSLR Camera w/ Wide Angle Lens & TTL Flash
- Currently living in the Greater Boston Area preferred
- Flexible weekly schedule (no weekends needed)
- Ability to work+travel up to 12 hours a week
- NO PHOTO EDITING or RETOUCHING required
* Competitive fixed wage and paid drive-time (based on experience)
If you want to be a part of the #1 Real Estate Team in the Cambridge/Somerville Area, send us your resume & examples of your recent work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers