The Boston Synagogue is looking for a Program Assistant, Marketing Coordinator or Project Manager who's outgoing, self-driven, conscientious, self-motivated, enthusiastic & shows leadership qualities -- yet is team-oriented.
This is a wonderful part-time job for a college/graduate student looking to gain practical work experience in
• communications/public relations & marketing
• community organization
• or for someone looking to jump-start a career as an event planner or Jewish communal professional.
This job potentially could grow into a new career opportunity for the right person.
This multitasker will work on our current programming/events, communications and administrative efforts, contribute to initiating new ones, yet also take direction as needed. There's also plenty of room for creativity.
Required social media skills include:
• familiarity with Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter
While the hours are generally regular and can fit around a school schedule, a flexible work schedule is required for special events.
• Estimated 15-20 hours per week (additional hours during High Holiday and Passover periods).
• Starting $15-20/hour depending on experience -- with potential for increases and occasional bonuses.
You do not have to be Jewish, but some Jewish knowledge is a plus.
We are a friendly, boutique-style, non-affiliated, growing spiritual and cultural center conveniently located in downtown Boston, near the green and red lines. Please send your resume with a cover letter via CL mail relay
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers