favorite this postProduction / Studio Artist opportunity in Boston! (agency) (Boston)hide this posting
compensation: Based on experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Boston advertising agency has a contract opportunity available for a talented Production/Studio Artist to start ASAP!
The ideal individual is someone who appreciates and thrives on the mechanical design/production process and has a great eye for design. Coming in with agency experience will cater towards the need to be able to juggle multiple clients/brands simultaneously. You will work collaboratively within the creative team to translate concepts, expand/evolve creative directions into polished production ready files. There will be projects where you can jump in and develop concepts into compelling, visual solutions ranging from presentations, collateral, and branding to integrated programs. This is a collaborative creative opportunity with a fun team. Close to commuter rail, buses, and T!
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related creative discipline
- 2+ years industry experience in an agency or creative studio setting
- Portfolio showing a strong design sense in traditional print, packaging, identity, etc
- Strong in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign on mac platform
- Poise and focus under pressure
- Must be detailed oriented and work well handling multiple jobs in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Advanced level of experience with the Creative Suite
- Passion (the ability to view the work as fun in a small collaborative!)
If interested, please submit your portfolio/samples and a resume showing relevant experience to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers