Print Production Coordinator for Legal Sea Foods' Corporate Office!
Join our Team! Great location with views of the Boston Harbor!
The Print Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the accurate and timely production of restaurant menus and related materials, ensuring the brand and quality standards of Legal Sea Foods.
• Implementing changes to menu content and format, as directed by the culinary, beverage and marketing teams. He/She is also, responsible for accurate and timely production of menus across over 30 restaurant locations operating under eight different concepts.
• Establishing schedules for menu production and distribution, and collaborating across functions to ensure adherence to deadlines while developing and maintaining calendar of menu changes.
• Proofreading all menus to ensure that content is accurate, and formatting is consistent with established standards.
• Managing relationships with print vendors, and coordinating distribution of menus to restaurant locations.
• Communicating delivery of menus to restaurant managers, and serving as a point of contact for restaurant staff who require reprints or re-orders of menu materials.
• Coordinating with outside vendors who are responsible for uploading menu files to the company's website on a timely basis.
• Managing and updating archive of current and past menus.
Become a part of a family run business that prides itself on providing a great employee experience!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers