The Presentation Designer will provide visual design support -- from concept to completion -- for a variety of mediums (including PPT presentations, print, etc.) in support of a range of internal and external communications.
- Produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while attending to deadlines
- Create executive presentations that visually communicate a compelling story
- Assess and evaluate existing presentations and implement and recommend improvements
- Support a variety of communication projects on an individual basis and as a member of project teams
- Create highly polished visual designs that leverage and extend established brand standards
- Flexible with traveling around the U.S.A and some international trips
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in studio or visual arts, graphic design, or related design discipline required
Experience designing for and working in a corporate environment
- Excellent design, layout and other graphic skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong customer service orientation and professional demeanor for interacting with senior management
- Active listener who can take direction and integrate feedback from multiple team members
- Collaborative work style
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning new applications
- Editing and proof-reading skills helpful
- Knowledge of video shooting, editing or animation is a plus (4D Cinema, Premiere, FinalCut Pro, After Effects and/or Motion)
- Position is on-site, full-time in BOSTON
- Must be comfortable working on a Mac or PC
- ALL THESE ARE A MUST: Please submit your
1) cover letter
3) link to portfolio
Medical, Dental and 401K
STARTING PAY: $600 Weekly and after a 3 months probation pay would increase.
Individuals looking for work only need apply. Recruiters should not contact this job advertisement. Please do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers