compensation: $80-$100 depending on responsibility employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for highly responsible,energetic, fun, and creative people to join our team in helping to run painting parties in Boston and many surrounding suburbs. Areas include: Boston, Cambridge, Arlington, Saugus, Everett, Brighton, Lowell, Melrose, Quincy, Framingham , etc.
This is a part time position. Most events are weekday nights from 4-10 pm. Days are flexible with possibility of assisting 1-3 days a week. Schedule is very flexible. You can work one day a week or more. You would also assist at events that are based closest to where you live but you must be flexible with travel and driving and learning your way around. You MUST have a car and be willing to drive. All parking is provided onsite and free for our events! The assistant position may lead to a teaching position. We are looking to fill this position immediately and hire this week!
1) Bringing supplies (6-10 large boxes with art supples) to restaurants and other venues.
2) You must be on time! This is key for helping us to coordinate successful events!
3) Setting up in restaurants, private homes, apartments, social halls and other venues all art supplies. This also can include moving some tables, chairs and rearranging set-up for 10- 50 people.
4) Offering assistance to people as they learn to paint. Being supportive, enthusiastic, and a real people person. Being able to Interact with people and "working the room" being attentive to the customers, the artist teaching and helping to also market upcoming events.
5) Photographing the entire event for posting on social media.
6) An art degree is not required , but a love of the arts is!! You must also LOVE working around loud music, fun people and be full of energy and enthusiasm!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers