Are you passionate about interactive learning and multimedia development? Are you interested in creating dynamic learning experiences in an engaged and dynamic organization?
Grab this fantastic opportunity and join our highly collaborative and passionate learning and development (L&D) team.
The Multimedia Designer will support the growing day-to-day operations of our corporate learning and development program. Working in our corporate headquarters in Waltham, MA, the Multimedia Designer will develop interactive and multimedia learning solutions (audio, video, web design, and graphics); support event/program planning; collaborate with subject matter experts; research and recommend learning resources and solutions; and help administer/maintain content in SGH's learning management system (LMS).
• Proactive, independent, and able to prioritize/manage competing requests and deadlines in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Extremely organized and focused on detail/quality.
• Able to communicate ideas (written and verbal).
• Able to problem solve, innovate, collaborate, plan, and drive implementation.
• Able to maintain and elevate outstanding customer service, in cooperation with a highly regarded program/team.
• Able to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed (regular overtime may be necessary when planning or running events).
• BS in instructional design, communications, web design, interactive design, education, and/or organization development.
• 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced learning and/or interactive design environment.
• Proficiency with multimedia, e-learning/web, and communication applications:
o Multimedia (Adobe Audition, Premiere, InDesign, Acrobat, & Photoshop)
o E-Learning/Web (Articulate 360/Adobe Captivate & Dreamweaver)
o Communication (MS Outlook, Word, Publisher, & PowerPoint).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, mouse, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
SGH has over 600 employees and offices in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York City, San Francisco, Southern California, and Washington DC.
SGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value diversity in our workforce. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all job applicants and employees. SGH considers all qualified applicants, and we encourage individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply.
For consideration to this position you must apply through our online system at https://jobs.sgh.com or if you need special assistance with the application process, call 781-907-9000.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities