compensation: Varies based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JLS CAREER OPPORTUNITY - Landscape Designer / Sales
John's Landscape Service Inc. is looking for a dedicated and responsible individual to fill a Landscape Designer / Sales position. We specialize in landscape design, installation and maintenance. Please visit our website for more information, www.johnslandscape.com.
• Design and sell landscape design and construction projects to residential and commercial clients.
• Supervise and coordinate landscape and hardscape installation projects with crew foreman.
• Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits.
• 3-5 years minimum practical experience at a landscape company
• 2 years minimum experience in landscape design & sales
• On site management a plus and field experience necessary
• Landscape Design and/or Horticulture degree or equivalent experience preferred; certifications a plus
• Strong design and critical thinking abilities
• Advanced plant knowledge necessary (trees, shrubs and perennials)
• Strong experience in landscape design using designing software (Dynascape)
• Ability to prepare proposals, contracts, estimates & designs
• Ability to calculate budgets, labor & material costs
• Computer skills (i.e. excel, word, outlook and Adobe creative suite)
• Ability to cooperate and work effectively with landscape team and other inter-company employees
• Ability to solve problems and achieve company goals
• Ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and take action
• Ability to set up a plant and/or hardscape installation
• Excellent customer service skills
• A strong work ethic and organizational skills
• A good sense of humor and a flexible personality
What JLS offers:
• Competitive salary
• Health Care Benefits
• 401K plan
Please send cover letter and resume if interested
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers