compensation: ($16/hr - $20/hr) + paid holidays and 2 bonuses a year. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for the perfect person to join and help in supporting and expanding our successful and growing Etsy based jewelry design company. We are the largest Etsy Jewelry company on the east coast and the 5th largest in the world.
We are located in a beautiful, large and bright artist loft in one of the best and most creative buildings in Boston. We believe in building a fun, challenging, creative and innovative environment that can inspire our community. We encourage out of the box thinking, love taking risks and creating experiences that blow our customers away. Close, casual, comfortable company culture without a corporate hierarchy or drama. We love real people!!
We'd love to meet someone who has tremendous amounts of drive, initiative, creativity, vision, and confidence in their ability to learn and grow. We are looking for someone who can work independently, complete discussed upon goals and stay focused and organized. There is a lot of room for creativity, vision and self expression. We are happy to train the right person.
Areas you will work in include:
• Collaborate to develop and conceptualize campaigns and marketing materials for seasonal and one-off creative projects
• Maintain brand consistency across all materials and brand channels
• Maintain positive and collaborative work environment
- Coordinate paid and non-paid social media campaigns promoting upcoming events
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design mock-ups.
The following traits are A MUST:
- High level of creativity, passion and integrity
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and tight timelines
- Take direction from Senior Creative Leadership from concept to completion
- Strong ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently to meet all project deadlines
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram )
- Can easily move from one project to another.
- Can give and receive creative criticism and feedback.
- Very detail oriented and highly organized.
- Team player, willing to pitch in on other projects.
- Clear and articulate communication skills
- College degree is not necessary
We are looking to build a long term working relationship. Our team will be growing over the next 2 years and we will be promoting from within.
COMPENSATION: ($16/hr - $20/hr) + paid holidays and 2 bonuses a year.
TO APPLY: Please email us a COVER LETTER + RESUME + Creative Portfolio. In your cover letter, please explain which areas of this job you are particularly interested in and any relevant experience you have.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers