• Design new game and features for our current smart toy
• Creating beautiful graphics and interface for our APP and web page
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for a new product line.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
• Create website with WordPress
• Be a great team player, Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, and other designers.
• Experience with child education and game design is a bonus.
Time and Compensation
The internship period is 3 months long with a potential to turn into a full-time job. Start and end date are flexible, and we will compensate for an hourly rate $15 - $25 during the internship.
To apply please send a link of your portfolio and short cover letter of why you are interested.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers