compensation: The hourly rate will be based upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Boston art business is looking for a full-time Installation Specialist. The primary responsibility of the Installation Specialist is the proper handling, packing, presentation, delivery and installation of art and other fragile objects. We are looking for skilled art handlers and art installers, but are willing to train the right applicant.
- Delivery and collection to and from clients and our frame shop
- Installation and de-installation of artwork
- Monitor, maintain and complete the daily schedule to ensure jobs are completed per the client's instruction
- Handle, pack, crate and load artwork
- Assist art consultants during presentations
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment onsite and on company trucks/ vehicles
- Extremely comfortable working with your hands, able to lift and carry heavy materials and have a keen attention to detail
- Clean driver's record and active license. He/She should be comfortable driving a delivery van in the city and on the highway.
- Responsible - we deal with artwork that is of high value and importance.
- Eager to learn - a lot of this position will be training with staff members who have been in the installation business for 10 years or more.
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Prior experience in woodworking or custom framing preferred
Please respond in an email with your name, contact number, availability, all relevant experience and a brief statement about why working for Boston Art interests you. Please attach a resume with at least one reference.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers