We are looking for party hosts who love to entertain, chat with people and throw a party! Only one twist: you'll be instructing people on how to put together garden terrariums -- in a bar! Plant Nite Boston is expanding and we are in need of a Party Host/Master Gardener! A green thumb is a bonus, but not required - we will teach you everything you need to know!
Basically, a 'Master Gardener' walks 25-50 people step-by-step through planting and designing a garden masterpiece while at a local bar. This is a PARTY, not a CLASS; these are social events with low-key instruction. Please check out www.plantnite.com and look at the Facebook page of our Boston events to better understand what we do.
Some basic qualifications:
1. Must be outgoing, comfortable with a crowd, able to roll with the punches & handle challenges.
2. Must be comfortable communicating with restaurant/bar staff.
4. Must have a large car or SUV to transport the equipment from Melrose to the bar & back again.
5. Must be able to do physical labor (lifting at least 25 lbs).
6. Must be willing to work 1-3 events a week (typically nights 5:00pm-10pm, some weekend afternoons).
7. Must be 21 (classes take place in bars).
8. Must be able to upload photos to Dropbox.
If you love socializing and being the host of a party, this is the job for you! Please send your resume and tell us why guests will love hanging out with you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers