compensation: Competitive salary plus full benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Graphic Designer needed for a busy, fast-paced creative agency
We are seeking an entry-level graphic designer for work in our downtown Boston office. The ideal candidate will have a keen sense of modern design as well as the willingness to work on production-based projects (text editing, layout, reformatting, etc.). We are a full service agency whose projects span a wide variety of applications and require the knowledge and skill to seamlessly transition between tasks. Attention to detail and the ability to follow direction is a must. Our client roster is primarily large, nationally known organizations so the ability to work within preexisting brand/style guidelines is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years experience preferable
- Expert within Adobe InDesign
- Proficient within the other Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of web/digital design (HTML, CSS)
- Proficient on a Mac platform
- Understanding of pre-press, production and traffic
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work on a variety of projects during a given day
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work in-house from our downtown location
We are a well-established, financially stable, graphic design and marketing agency based in downtown Boston with over 50 years of experience and a proven track record of success. We partner with leading national organizations across a wide variety of fields including: financial services, insurance, banking, higher education, market research, consumer products and technology.
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.
Current employee benefits include:
• 100% individual company paid health, dental and disability insurance
• 401(k) with company matching contributions
• Profit sharing
• Paid vacation/holidays/sick time
• Competitive salary
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers