EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in studio, visual arts or graphic design
- Microsoft software
- Collaborative work style
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent design, layout and other graphic skills
- Any video editing software, animations and/or 3D are a plus
- Strong technical skills and aptitude for learning new applications
- Adobe CC: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects and Animate
- Active listener who can take direction and integrate feedback from multiple team members
- PowerPoint proficiency would be the ideal candidate and we would highly consider you if you have PPT examples
- Strong customer service orientation, communication skills, professional demeanor and dress professional most of the times
MUST SUBMIT WITH YOUR EMAIL THE FIRST 4 ITEMS:
2- Cover letter
3- link to your portfolio
4- Hourly pay
If you DON'T submit all 4 REQUESTED ITEMS listed above you will NOT be consider for this position.
This may turn into a full-time position if you have the right skills and the right attitude. You must live close to Boston, MA as this position will be on-site. From time to time you might be traveling to other cities around the country.
No companies need apply nor temp agencies, really don't bother please and thank you.
Thank you and good luck to you creative people!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers