Broadway Hospitality Group is a full-service hospitality group serving the Boston area since 2004. We have multiple brands including Tavern in the Square, The Broadway, The Punk & Poet, Tavitas and soon to open: Tavern Allston. Future projects include launching a Food Truck brand other new concepts in the Boston-Metro area. Our brands focus on casual dining with an emphasis on quality food prepared in house. All of our brands boast an extensive draught beer selection featuring local brewers and seasonal favorites. We have an unparalleled commitment to our exceed our guests' expectations and for this reason our brands have become the go-to place for so many. We are a locally owned and operated small business that prides ourselves on being a great employer by creating an educational experience while providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for our Team.
We are looking for a rising Junior/Senior/Recent College Graduate to work under the direction of our Creative Lead. You will assist with a wide variety of design and website projects. Projects range from editing menu files in InDesign to updating website content for our different restaurant brands. You must be available to work from our South Boston office 15 hours a week starting the beginning of August. You must have your own computer to work from. This is a paid 6-8 week internship.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Passion for the food & beverage industry
- Solid Graphic Design Portfolio
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience with creating digital content for websites
- Photography editing skills in Photoshop
- Comfortable posting to Instagram, Facebook & Twitter
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to think on feet, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize and manage simultaneous tasks and projects
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to details
- Ready to learn and acquire new concepts
- Weekly time commitment: 15 hours a week in our office in South Boston
- Photography skills a bonus
If this sounds like an exciting and good ﬁt for you please send your resume, portfolio website and hourly wage. Only applicants with graphic design portfolios will be considered. Absolutely no phone calls or recruiters. Thank you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers